See how Mastercard is committed to keeping your business safe and secure.
As governments look to increase efficiency, maximise payment security and reduce fraud, they need a partner who listens to their needs.
With 50 years of industry leadership and a track record of payment innovations, Mastercard has implemented government solutions that reduce costs, increase transparency and promote financial inclusion.
Here are just a few of the programmes we support:
- Payroll (salary, pension, workers compensation)
- Disaster relief
- Procurement (purchasing, travel, fleet)
- Bill payment
- Campus card
- Unclaimed property, jury duty payments and tax refunds
- National and municipal ID
- Government Receipts (taxes, fines, fees, tourism)
- Transit (train, bus, parking, car/taxi, bicycle)
- Social benefits (education/scholarship, food subsidy, grants, loans, migrant workers, health, insurance, unemployment, housing and utility subsidies, adoption and child care assistance, child support disbursement)
Prepaid cards are being used to deliver the direct payment elements of public sector services such as adults and children’s services, appointeeships and personal health budgets.