Mastercard run a wide range of promotions throughout the year to reward cardholders. When a cardholder does win a promotion, we usually contact them via a telephone call or email. However, we also understand that spam emails and calls happen every day. That's why we've included a list of trustworthy agencies that work on our behalf to communicate these fantastic promotions:
- Big Group
We know that security is of paramount importance for all cardholders, which is why we've set up an address at firstname.lastname@example.org. It's so you can email us any queries you may have regarding the authenticity of promotions. Just send us a quick message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
In order to fulfil prize packages, we may ask you to provide or confirm some information. This could include:
- Your address (in order to send your prize out).
- Your date of birth (to confirm you have legally entered the promotion).
- Your phone number and/or e-mail (for additional contact).
- Valid ID (to present at events)
- BIN number (first 5 – 6 digits of your card to provide validity).
Please note that we will never ask you for your:
- Full credit card number
- Security code details (the 3 digits on the back of the card)
- Validity and expiry date of your card