Mastercard – Samsung Pay – World Food Programme – December 2018 to January 2019
Full Terms & conditions
- This promotion is available to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents, holding a UK Mastercard® card issued by Santander, HSBC, Danske Bank, John Lewis Finance, M&S Bank, Cornèrcard or Starling Bank, which is compatible with the Samsung Pay app (“Compatible Card”).
- The promotion will run from 00:01 on 10/12/2018 to 23:59 on 03/01/2019 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
- To participate, cardholders must use their Compatible Card with Samsung Pay, to make a transaction during the Promotional Period.
- Only valid when a Compatible Card has been uploaded into the Samsung Pay app.
- Samsung Galaxy smartphone compatible with Samsung Pay is required.
- For each transaction, Mastercard will donate the value of one school meal to the World Food Programme, up to a maximum of £40,000.00. The average price of one WFP school meal is equivalent to £0.20.
- The WFP is the world’s largest humanitarian organization fighting hunger. WFP delivers food assistance in emergencies and works with communities around the world to improve nutrition and build resilience.
- WFP does not endorse any product or service.
- Under 18s will require guardian/parental consent to take part.
- To the fullest extent possible in law, neither Mastercard nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
- Mastercard will not process your personal data for the purpose of this activity. Only the total number of qualifying Mastercard transactions will be identified when the final donation to the WFP is made.
- Participants can request the current or final total of contributions made by Mastercard to the World Food Programme by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By participating in this promotion, Mastercard cardholders will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or withdraw the promotion at any stage.
Promoter: Mastercard Europe Services Limited, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP