Mastercard – Qkr! with Masterpass
World Food Programme
Full Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Mastercard Europe Services Limited, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP
1. This promotion is only available in the UK.
3. To participate, consumers must make a valid transaction using Qkr! with Masterpass at participating restaurants during the Promotional Period.
4. For each valid transaction made using Qkr! with Masterpass in a participating restaurant, Mastercard will donate the value of ten school meals to the World Food Programme, or up to a maximum of £22,000.00, whichever occurs first. The average price of one WFP school meal is equivalent to £0.20.
5. The WFP is the world’s largest humanitarian organization fighting hunger. WFP delivers food assistance in emergencies and works with communities around the world to improve nutrition and build resilience.
7. WFP does not endorse any product or service.
8. Under 18s will require guardian/parental consent to take part.
9. This promotion is subject to availability at participating restaurants. For an up-to-date list of all restaurants participating, please visit Mastercard.co.uk/qkr.
10. To the fullest extent possible in law, neither Mastercard nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion.
11. Mastercard will not process your personal data for the purpose of this activity. Only the total number of qualifying Mastercard transactions will be identified when the final donation to the WFP is made.
12. Participants can request the final total of contributions made by Mastercard to the World Food Programme by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. By participating in this promotion, Mastercard cardholders will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
14. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
15. In exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or withdraw the promotion at any stage.