Mastercard – Qkr! Promotion
Full Terms & Conditions
Mastercard – Qkr! – Member Get Member Offer
Short Terms & Conditions
Start date: 26/10/2016. Referrer: Every time a new Qkr! user signs up with your referral code they’ll get a £5 reward. The new Qkr user must put your referral code into the Qkr app by 31/10/2017 and they will then have 30 days to redeem the £5 credit. Once they redeem the £5 credit, you’ll automatically get a credit of £5. You will receive a maximum of 20 £5 credits and you must use your credit within 30 days. Referee: Must be new Qkr user. Download the Qkr app, register and put the referrer’s code into the Qkr app by 31/10/2017. You’ll then receive £5 credit to be used within 30 days. Use of credit by Referrer/Referee: Credit must be redeemed against a minimum transaction of £6 in participating restaurants in England, Wales and Scotland. For full ts and cs visit mstr.cd/qkr-terms
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy of these terms for your information.
Promoter: Mastercard Europe Services Limited, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP
1. Eligibility: Offer only available in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales).
2. This promotion will start on 26/10/2016.
3. Referrers must download the Qkr! app, register and create an account.
4. Referees must be new Qkr! users who have not previously made a transaction through the app.
5. How to share with friends:
- The Referrer should access the sidebar menu and click ‘Share with Friends’.
- The Referrer’s friend (the “Referee”) must then download Qkr and create an account (if they haven’t done so previously).
- Once the Referee has created their account, they will be presented with the Share with Friends page (or they can access through the sidebar menu). Once they land on the Share with Friends page, they can click on ‘Have a friend’s code?’ and input the referral code. £5 credit will then be added to the Referee’s account.
- Once the Referee uses the £5 credit for a transaction of £6 or more using Qkr, the Referrer will have £5 credit automatically added to their account
6. The Referee must enter the referrer’s code in the app before 23:59 on 31/10/2017.
7. Once credit has been added to an account, the credit must be used within 30 days.
8. Referrers can earn a £5 credit for successful referrals a maximum of 20 times.
9. To use the credit, the user must make a single minimum transaction of £6 at any participating restaurant. The credit will then be automatically deducted from the bill. There is no cash or other alternative for the redemption of this credit. The offer is as stated and nothing else is included.
10. This offer is subject to availability at participating restaurants. Participating restaurants will be updated throughout the promotion. For an up-to-date list of all restaurants participating in the offer, please visit Mastercard.co.uk/qkr.
11. User must have the requisite funds to cover the remainder of their bill through Qkr at the time the credit is redeemed.
12. Rewards are non-negotiable and non-transferable and may not be sold or advertised for sale.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. By redeeming this offer, a user will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.