UEFA Champions League – Win a priceless mascot experience for your child –
Match Day 6 – Promotion
The player escorts opportunity and tickets are courtesy of the Promoter, Mastercard, an Official Sponsor of the UEFA Champions League.
Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Mastercard Europe Services Limited, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP
- This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, holding a Mastercard card issued by a UK financial institution, excluding employees and their immediate families of Mastercard (the “Promoter”), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The promotion will run from 15/11/2018 to 09:59am on 29/11/2018 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter the promotion, cardholders must visit uk.Mastercard.com/UCL and fill out the registration form, ensuring they choose the prize draw (from the “Select Match” dropdown list) that they would like to be entered into and then click “Submit”. The UEFA Champions League matches available within the drop-down menu are:
- By submitting an entry to the ‘Win a priceless mascot experience for your child– Match Day 6’ prize draw you understand and agree that you are providing information to Mastercard. You accept that your first name, last name, child’s full name, address, contact phone number and email address will be captured for up to 9 months after the end of the promotion for the purpose of contacting you if you are a winner and to assess eligibility for other Mastercard UEFA Champions League promotions. This information will be processed in accordance with the Campaign Privacy Notice.
- Only one entry per cardholder is permitted during the Promotional Period. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be all disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to website.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entries must be received by 09:59am on 29/11/2018 (“Closing Date”). The prize draws will take place under the supervision of an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winners. The winners will be notified by email or phone within 3 working days of the Closing Date. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email and phone connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- A minimum of 36 x prizes will be available:
Prizes and Fulfilment
- A minimum of 18 x prizes comprising of 2 tickets (one for the nominated child participating in the activity and one for the accompanying parent or guardian) for the UEFA Champions League match between Liverpool F.C vs Napoli F.C on 11/12/2018 at Anfield Stadium and a UEFA Champions League branded Mastercard kit for the child to wear on the pitch (shirt, shorts and socks). The nominated child will walk onto the pitch hand-in-hand with one of the players participating in the match.
- A minimum of 18 x prizes comprising of 2 tickets (one for the nominated child participating in the activity and one for the accompanying parent or guardian) for the UEFA Champions League match between Manchester City F.C vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim F.C on 12/12/2018 at the City of Manchester Stadium and a UEFA Champions League branded Mastercard kit for the child to wear on the pitch (shirt, shorts and socks). The nominated child will walk onto the pitch hand-in-hand with one of the players participating in the match.
Other Important Information