Mastercard – Priceless Cities – Enter the survey for a chance to win a priceless experience in London – Promotion
Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please note nothing in these terms restricts the participant's statutory rights as a consumer and if required advice can be obtained from a Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
Promoter: Mastercard Europe Services Limited, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP
- This prize draw is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, holding a Mastercard® card who have received an email from Mastercard’s Priceless Cities to complete a feedback survey. Excluding employees and their immediate families of Mastercard (the “Promoter”), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The prize draw will run from 27/09/2018 to 23:59 on 14/10/2018 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter the prize draw, cardholders must open the email sent to them by Priceless Cities, complete the survey, fill out the entry form and click submit. Cardholders must also confirm they are an 18+ Mastercard Cardholder and accept the promotional Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting an entry to the prize draw you understand and agree that you are providing information to Mastercard. You accept that your first name, last name, email address and contact phone number will be captured for up to 3 months after the prize has been fulfilled. This information will be processed in accordance with the Campaign Privacy Notice.
- Only one entry per cardholder is permitted during the Promotional Period. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be all disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the survey. The promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the survey website.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 14/10/2018 (“Closing Date”). The prize draw will take place under the supervision of an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone within 5 working days of the Closing Date. The winner will have 14 calendar days to claim prize from notification. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email and phone connections during this time in case they are the winner. Failure to claim the prize within the above stated time frame, will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner.
- One prize will be available to win. The prize is for 2 adults (18+) and consists of:
- One night's stay in Grand Executive Room including breakfast, at Rosewood London (based on twin / double occupancy)
- 3 course dinner for two with a bottle of wine chosen by the Promoter, at Rosewood London
- A 60-minute British Rose Body Massage for two, at Rosewood London
- Transport to London is not included. All other costs and expenses in taking up a prize, including but not limited to, spending money as required, shall be borne solely by the winners and guests. The prizes are as stated and nothing else is included.
- The prize must be taken, and travel must be completed, before 31/07/2019.
- Dates are subject to availability and exclude the following dates: 24th-25th December, 31st December, 1st January, 18th - 22nd June (inclusive) and1st-14th July (inclusive). The winner should notify the Promoter at least 4 weeks in advance of the earliest of their three preferred dates for taking the prize. The Promoter will make every effort to work with the winner to find a mutually suitable date. The winner’s inability to attend any of the selection of dates will result in the prize being forfeited.
- There is no cash or other alternative for the prize in whole or in part except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
- Failure to comply with all of the above may result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner.
- The winner takes part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent allowed by law; the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner or their guest, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner. The winner is subject to the policies and terms and conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of this prize. Any terms and conditions applicable to the prize have been provided to the fullest extent possible.
- Any amendments made by the winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
- All accommodation and other products and services provided to the winner will be provided subject to the terms and conditions of each such provider. Neither the Promoter, nor their agents will have any liability in relation thereto, and any dispute arising from accommodation or services must be taken up with such providers.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for hotels or restaurants being unavailable, withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Promoter will endeavour to find a suitable alternative.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available the winner’s first initial, surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the closing date of this Promotion. You may request the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for the winner and/or guest not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
- The prize must be taken by the winner in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant prize and disqualify the entrant from the promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Prizes and Fulfilment
Other Important Information