Mastercard Experience Terms and Conditions “The Olivier Awards 2020 with Mastercard VIP Hotel Packages”
Sponsor: Mastercard Europe Services Ltd, a private limited company registered in England & Wales with company number 09210818, having its registered office at 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5NP.
The Olivier Awards 2020 with Mastercard at Royal Albert Hall on the Sunday 5th April 2020.
Mastercard cardholders and one guest (both aged over 18) (the “Attendees”) will each receive one prime seat ticket to The Olivier Awards 2020 with Mastercard. They will receive a souvenir brochure, walk the Red Carpet and get a ticket to the post-award celebrations. In addition, Attendees will have Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2 at Scoff & Banter Kensington, and 1 night’s accommodation at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel on 5th April 2020 (the “Experience”).
- Date of Experience: 05/04/2020
- Number of Experiences on offer: 10 Experiences, each for 2 Attendees
- Venue: The Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AP
- Price: £1,250 (including VAT) per Experience
- Offer available from 11:00am on Friday 24/01/2020 to 23:59 on Wednesday 25/03/2020 subject to availability.
- Experience includes:
a. 2 prime seat tickets per Experience (1 for the Mastercard cardholder and 1 for their guest) to the Olivier Awards 2020 valid only on Sunday 5th April 2020
b. Souvenir brochure
c. The chance to walk the Red Carpet
d. Tickets to the post-award Celebrations
e. The Attendees will have the set menu for Champagne Afternoon Tea at Scoff & Banter Kensington (£39.00 per person, anything over this amount will need to be paid for by the cardholder) on the day of the Event.
f. Accommodation at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel on 05/04/2020 for 1 night for 2 adults (double or twin occupancy subject to availability) on a bed and breakfast basis. All incidentals will need to be covered by the Attendees.
g. Private executive car transfers from the hotel to the Royal Albert Hall before the ceremony and from Royal Albert Hall to the post-award celebration at the Natural History Museum.
h. Attendees will collect their tickets for the Event and the post-event celebration on the day of the Experience from the hotel. They will require valid photo ID (driving licence or passport)
- Experience DOES NOT include:
a. Flights or other travel which are the responsibility of the Attendees.
b. Incremental charges (including mini bar, any food or drink purchased by the Attendees at the hotel or at the Venue) are not included and must be paid by the Attendees.
c. Any food, drink or other purchases made by the Attendees or on the night must be paid by the Attendees.
d. No other hospitality, gift, transfer or parking is included.
e. Car transfer from the Natural History Museum to the hotel following the post-award celebration.
- Restrictions & Requirements:
a. You are only permitted to bring 1 guest aged 18 or over. Any additional people will not be admitted to the Venue.
b. All Attendees must be aged 18 or over.
c. Dress code requirements: Strictly Black Tie and glamourous. You may be denied entry if you do not meet the dress code requirements.
d. You will be contacted directly for information relating to dietary requirements for your Afternoon Tea.
e. Flash photography will be used throughout the evening at the Event.
f. Doors open at 16:00 and Attendees must be seated no later than 17:30. The Event is due to conclude at approximately 20:45. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
g. No cameras or video equipment should be used during the ceremony. All mobiles must be switched off for the duration of the event.
Terms & Conditions
- Open to Mastercard cardholders aged 18 and over (“You”, “Your” or the “cardholder”). The Experience must be purchased with a valid Mastercard card. By participating, You and Your guest agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- A total of 10 Experiences are available for sale on a first come first served basis. The cardholder must be present at the Experience. A maximum of 3 Experiences can be purchased by each cardholder.
- The Experience must be paid for in advance. Save as provided in these terms & conditions, once purchased, there is no refund or exchange of any element of the Experience (including the tickets).
- If for any reason Your Mastercard is debited but there is no Experience available (e.g. where more than one person is checking out at the same time), You will be contacted by the Ticket Agent and the total Price You have paid for the Experience will be refunded to You. It is recommended that You do not book or make any travel arrangements until you receive confirmation that You have successfully purchased the Experience.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation of Your purchase and a Mastercard representative will contact You within 7 working details of purchase to provide further details.
- It is Your responsibility to check Your purchase upon receipt and to notify the Ticket Agent of any errors in the email and/or voucher You receive.
- You agree that this Experience is for the personal use of You and Your guest only and will not be resold. The sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets and/or part of this Experience is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). Any resale or attempt to resell the Experience will be a breach of these terms and will result in the Experience being cancelled without prior warning or liability to you.
- The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or change the Experience or any aspect of it, if, at its sole discretion, the Experience is not capable of being conducted as specified. This will apply in any of (but is not limited to) the following circumstances: force majeure events, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including in the event that the Sponsor is unable to conduct the event as specified due to requirements of The Royal Albert Hall which controls certain aspects of the logistics for the Event and the Experience.
- Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the Experience and You will be notified of any changes before the Experience.
- If the Sponsor is required to cancel the Experience, You will be given a full refund of the Price and up to a maximum of £250 for travel expenses You have incurred, upon receipt of proof of purchase by the Ticket Agent. If the Event is rescheduled or the Venue is moved, You will be given the option of either retaining your Experience for the new date/location, or claiming a refund.
- Admission is subject to the restrictions and requirements of the Venue, the Event Organisers and the Sponsor.
- The full terms and conditions of the Venue contained at https://www.royalalberthall.com/extra/terms-and-conditions/ (“Venue Conditions”) apply to any and all tickets to The Olivier Awards 2020 with Mastercard (“Event”). Any person who purchases, holds or uses a ticket acknowledges and agrees that he or she is subject to the Venue Conditions. The Venue Conditions are subject to change from time to time and may include the requirement for ticket holders to present valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) and/or other forms of identification (such as a debit or credit card) upon entry to the Event to ensure that the ticket holder is the same as the person named on their ticket. Failure to comply with the Venue Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holder(s) being required to leave the Event. The Venue reserves the right to remove any person or refuse any person entry to the Event regardless of whether they have a valid ticket.
- No refunds will be offered to You if You or Your guest are refused entry or ejected from the Venue or Event as a result of not acting in adherence to the Venue Conditions. The Venue Owner or Management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances. Whilst at the Venue, You must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the Venue, or smoke. The Venue may confiscate any items which in their reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to other people at the Venue.
- 14. The Ticket Agent reserves the right to make any checks it considers necessary to establish the validity of the information provided at the point of sale of the Experience before confirming the purchase.
- 15. You acknowledge that the Ticket Agent acts as an agent on behalf of the Sponsor to sell the Experience and does not provide event content, delivery or logistics at the Event. Therefore, other than as set out in this terms & conditions, the Ticket Agent shall have no responsibility for any losses, liabilities, costs or expenses suffered by You or any of Your guests as a result of any act or omission of the Venue, the Sponsor or the Event Organisers or as a result of any other third party.
- The Ticket Agent and the Sponsor do not exclude or limit in any way liability for:
a. death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors;
b. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
c. liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Subject to clause 16, the maximum liability of the Sponsor and the Ticket Agent under these terms shall not exceed the Price paid for the Experience.
- Subject to clause 16, Royal Albert Hall, Society of London Theatre, Mastercard and their agents are not liable for loss, injury or damage to you.
- The Ticket Agent will not be liable for any delayed or non-delivery of emails. It is Your responsibility to check that email addresses provided by it are correct and that emails from the Issuer will not be automatically classed as "junk" or "spam" and sent to the user's junk mail filter or otherwise filtered or deleted.
- The Ticket Agent does not accept responsibility for any technical or other problems that mean communications are impossible or delayed.
- The Ticket Agent reserves the right to cancel any purchase which, upon investigation, appears to the Ticket Agent (in its sole discretion) to be fraudulent in any way.
- By participating in the Experience, You and Your guest each:
- a. acknowledge and agree that any personal data used by The Ticket Agent in the context of arranging the logistics for Your attendance at the Experience such as: first name, surname, email address, phone number, guest name and dietary requirements both Attendees is only processed for the purposes of participating in the Experience and will be deleted in max. 3 months after the end of the Experience. For this purpose, personal data will be processed in accordance with the Sponsor’s Global Privacy Notice located at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/about-mastercard/what-we-do/privacy.html. Personal data shared with the Sponsor (e.g. photographs and names) will also be processed in accordance with the Sponsor’s data protection practices as outlined in the Global Privacy Notice;
b. consent to any photographs, videos or other images of them being taken and used by the Sponsor and/or Ticket Agent for promotional purposes and agree to participate in the same upon reasonable request.
- Contact Details: For any questions relating to the Experience or the purchase of Your Experience please contact the Ticket Agent by email at email@example.com
- Ticket Agent: The Big Group Limited, a private company registered in England and Wales with company number 02520892, having its registered office at 91 Princedale Road, London W11 4NS
- Event Organiser: Society of London Theatre, 32 Rose Street, London, WC2E 9ET.