Goodwood Festival of Speed – Ticket Giveaway – Digital Promotion
Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Mastercard Europe Services Limited, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP
- This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, holding a Mastercard card issued by a UK financial institution, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Mastercard (the “Promoter”), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The promotion will run from 19/06/2019 to 09:59am on 24/06/2019 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter the prize draw, cardholder must visit https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/consumers/offers-promotions/goodwood.html fill out the prize draw entry form, ensuring they choose the Goodwood Festival of Speed dates (from the “Select Dates” list) that they would like to be entered into the prize draw for and then click “Submit”. Cardholders must also confirm they are an 18+ Mastercard cardholder and accept the promotional Terms and Conditions. The Goodwood Festival of Speed ticket dates available within the “Select Dates” list are:
- Thursday 4th July 2019
- Friday 5th July 2019
- Saturday 6th July 2019
- Sunday 7th July 2019
- Only one entry per cardholder is permitted during the Promotional Period. One entrant is able to enter all four prize draws once as part of their one entry. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be all disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to website.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- By submitting an entry to the ‘Goodwood Festival of Speed – Ticket Giveaway – Digital Promotion’ prize draw you understand and agree that you are providing information to Mastercard. You accept that your first name, last name, telephone number and email address will be captured for up to 3 months after the end of the promotion for the purpose of contacting you if you are a winner. This information will be processed in accordance with the Campaign Privacy Notice.
- Entries must be received by 09:59am on 24/06/2019 (“Closing Date”). The prize draws will take place under the supervision of an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winners. The winners will be notified by email or phone within 2 WORKING DAYS of the Closing Date. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email and phone connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- A maximum of 80 prizes, each for two adults (18+), available to win:
- 20 x pairs to Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 – Thursday – 4th July 2019
- 20 x pairs to Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 – Friday – 5th July 2019
- 20 x pairs to Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 – Saturday – 6th July 2019
- 20 x pairs to Goodwood Festival of Speed 2019 – Sunday – 7th July 2019
- All other costs and expenses in taking up the prize, including but not limited to, additional spending money as required, are the winners’ and guests’ own. The prize is as stated and nothing else is included.
- The prize is date and event specific and cannot be transferred or postponed to a later date. Owing to the timing of the prize, the winner will have 24 HOURS from first being contacted to accept the prize by following the instructions provided in the winning notification. Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash or other alternative for the prize in whole or in part except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
- Unless otherwise specified, prize items are not covered by warranties and cannot be exchanged or returned with retailers.
- Failure to comply with all of the above may result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to an alternative winner at Mastercard’s discretion without liability to the winner. The decision of the Promoter is final.
- All winners take part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent allowed by law; the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winners or their guests, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to a prize once delivered to a winner. All winners are subject to the policies and terms and conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of this prize. Any terms and conditions applicable to the prizes have been provided to the fullest extent possible.
- The full terms and conditions of Tickets and the Venue available at https://www.goodwood.com/terms-and-conditions/ apply to any and all ticket holders.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the event to any person regardless if they have a valid ticket.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if the Promoter considers it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, they may elect to make available the winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the closing date of the Promotional Period. This information can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promoter reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for the winner and/or guest not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
- Prize must be taken by the winner in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant prize and disqualify the entrant from the promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Prizes and Fulfilment
Other Important Information