Mastercard – Priceless Cities – The BRIT Awards 2020 with Mastercard – Ballot
Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please note nothing in these terms restricts the participant's statutory rights as a consumer and if required advice can be obtained from a Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
Promoter: Mastercard Europe Services Limited, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP
- This prize draw is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, holding a Mastercard® and registered on Priceless Cities website. Excluding employees and their immediate families of Mastercard (the “Promoter”), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The prize draw will run from 20/01/2020 to 23:59 on 04/02/2020 inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter the ballot, cardholders must visit www.Priceless.com/filter/options/location/9942/ sign into their Priceless Cities account (new customers will need to register), complete the entry form and click submit. Cardholders must also confirm they are an 18+ Mastercard Cardholder, accept the promotional Terms and Conditions and acknowledge the Privacy Notice for the campaign.
- By submitting an entry to the ballot, you understand and agree that you are providing information to Mastercard. You accept that your first name, last name, email address and contact phone number will be captured for up to 3 months after the prize has been fulfilled. This information will be processed in accordance with the Campaign Privacy Notice.
- Only one entry per cardholder is permitted during the Promotional Period. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be all disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. The promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
Prizes and Fulfilment
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 04/02/2020 (“Closing Date”). The prize draw will take place under the supervision of an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone within 3 working days of the Closing Date. The winner will have 3 calendar days to claim prize from notification. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email and phone connections during this time in case they are the winner. Failure to claim the prize within the above stated time frame, will result in the prize being forfeit and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner.
- 1 x prize will be available to win. The prize is for 2 adults (18+) and consists of:
- 2 x Level 1 tickets to The BRIT Awards 2020 with Mastercard (premier dedicated seating) on 18th February 2020
- 2 x Tickets to The Official BRITs After Show Party
- Allowance for a meal at InterContinental London – The O2 before the show (£60)
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation at the InterContinental London – The O2 including breakfast
- Walk the Red Carpet Priceless Experience
- Transport to London is not included. All other costs and expenses in taking up a prize, including but not limited to, spending money as required, shall be borne solely by the winners and guests. The prizes are as stated and nothing else is included.
- The prize is date and event specific and must be taken on 18/02/2020.
- There is no cash or other alternative for the prize in whole or in part except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
- Failure to comply with all of the above may result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner.
Other Important Information
- Participants take part in this promotion at their own risk and to the fullest extent allowed by law the Promoter accepts no liability for any loss associated with participation in this promotion. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner or their guest, nor for any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner. The winner is subject to the policies and terms and conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of this prize.
- All elements of the prize will be provided to the winner subject to the terms and conditions of each product and service supplier. Neither the Promoter, nor their agents, will have any liability in relation thereto, nor for any dispute arising from products and services taken up with such providers.
- Mobile phones and recording equipment are strictly prohibited during the screening. Bag searches may be carried out on entry to the event at the Venue’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the venue or other elements of the prize being unavailable, withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Promoter will endeavour to find a suitable alternative.
- The winner and their guest must be aged 18 or over.
- The winner and their guest acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets which form part of their prize, which can be viewed at www.brits.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time and may include the requirement for ticket holders to present valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) and/or other forms of identification (such as a debit or credit card) upon entry to the Event to ensure that the ticket holder is the same as the person named on their ticket. Tickets are personal to the winner(s) and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner and their guest agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion and that the winner’s surname and county may be released in accordance with clause 24 below without further recompense.
- The winner and their guest acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of The O2 (Venue), which can be viewed on the Venue’s website.
- The Promoter will make available the winner’s surname and county upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months after the closing date of this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for the winner and/or guest not taking advantage of the prize due to ill health or for any other reason.
- The prize must be taken by the winner in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant prize and disqualify the entrant from the promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.