MasterCard – Apple Pay – Fare Free Mondays
Full Terms & Conditions
- This offer is open to UK MasterCard® cardholders with an Apple Pay compatible device e.g. iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus or an Apple Watch.
- Offer only valid when using a MasterCard card with Apple Pay.
- The offer will be available during a series of three Promotional Periods with the first commencing at 04:30 on 29/02/2016 and the last ending at 01:00 on 15/03/2016 (“Overall Promotional Period”)
- Promotional Period 1 (“PP1”) - 04:30 on 29/02/2016 to 01:00 on 01/03/2016
- Promotional Period 2 (“PP2”) - 04:30 on 07/03/2016 to 01:00 on 08/03/2016
- Promotional Period 3 (“PP3”) - 04:30 on 14/03/2016 to 01:00 on 15/03/2016
- To redeem the offer, cardholders must use their MasterCard card with Apple Pay to travel on London Buses, London Underground, London Trams, Docklands Light Railway, London Overground, TfL Rail, Emirates Air Line, and most National Rail services in London (where a yellow card reader is present) during the Promotional Period.
- The offer entitles cardholders to receive a refund against their travel costs made with a MasterCard card with Apple Pay on London Buses, London Underground, London Trams, Docklands Light Railway, London Overground, TfL Rail, Emirates Air Line, and most National Rail services in London (where a yellow card reader is present) to a maximum value of £28.10 per cardholder, per Promotional Period. The offer is as stated and nothing else is included.
- The refund will take up to 28 working days from the end of each Promotional Period to appear in the MasterCard cardholder’s account. Please note that the refund will be posted to the cardholder’s account by their issuing bank and will be dependent on MasterCard having processed the relevant transactions.
- All qualifying journeys must be paid for using a UK MasterCard card with Apple Pay.
- Under 18’s will require guardian/parental consent to take part.
- Offer subject to normal availability.
- Offer excludes travel on Thames Clipper River Bus services.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion.
- Cardholders who use MasterCard with Apple Pay must have an active account, with the requisite funds to cover their TfL travel costs during the Overall Promotional Period.
- To qualify for the offer you must touch your Apple Pay device on a yellow card reader at the start and end of each journey made by London Underground, Docklands Light Railway, London Overground, TfL Rail, Emirates Air Line, and most National Rail services (where a yellow card reader is present) in London (or any combination of these) and at intermediate points where required. On London Buses and London Trams you must only touch in at the start of your journey.
- Offer is subject to the TfL Contactless Payment Cards Conditions of Use located at www.tfl.gov.uk/terms.
- To the fullest extent possible in law, neither MasterCard nor agencies involved in this offer will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this offer.
- By redeeming this offer, MasterCard cardholders will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or withdraw the offer at any stage.
Promoter: MasterCard Europe Services Limited, 10 Upper Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NP